Yeah, it says “No Bull”, and that is our pledge to you. We strive to be open, honest, and professional. We aim to treat everyone the way we would want to be treated, with no bull. Just short, simple and to the point. We do our best to provide reliable 4g LTE service, at a competitive price, with exceptional support. But – don’t forget – we are human, and we do make mistakes. If we make a mistake – we promise to own up to it, and correct it.
This is how we feed our families. We are not the cheapest, but we are far from the most expensive. We are the only provider with 24/7 USA based, clear to understand, English speaking customer support.
If you are unhappy with your order – You can send it back in the first 30 days, for a full refund.
If you want to cancel service, you can at any time. We have no commitment, no credit check, and no hassle.
Our straight-forward policies are:
- Our Unlimited is Unlimited – No throttling, no data caps, no HD video blocking. Just pure 4G LTE – but don’t be “that person” – remember its a limited resource, and highly coveted. Don’t be blasting away at full speed 24/7. Be reasonable.
- We will treat you with respect, as long as you attempt to do the same back. We reserve the right to refuse service to abusive verbal language, drunks, or other behaviors we find offensive. We like to work with customers as professional adults.
- Don’t Lie – Its simple, just don’t do it.
- Don’t do stupid stuff – Seriously, don’t do stupid stuff. Again, be an adult, use common sense. Don’t break the law and don’t hurt other people. For example, don’t use our service to pirate digital goods. Don’t use our service to stalk or harass other people. Don’t look at “material” you shouldn’t. 4G LTE devices have GPS, and carriers are required to log your traffic. So, don’t do stupid stuff.
- Pay your bill – Everyone has hard times, and we don’t want to be heartless. If you’re going to be late, or need an extension – let us know, open a ticket. We are reasonable. However, if it is an every month occurrence, maybe we could help you budget some, or point you in the direction of a qualified financial expert or counseling center. Everyone deserves access to highspeed internet, and we will work with you.
- Otherwise – Common Sense applies, and if you have questions, ask. There are such things as stupid questions – but that’s fine, we would rather answer stupid questions than fix a mess later.